Edmonton Psychology, Counselling and Therapy
Our Loving Practice
Our mission is to be part of real systemic change in our society where we can better love ourselves, others, and make conscious decisions about our lives. We are committed to leading Albertans towards more effective and safe conversations about many difficult areas in our lives, such as relationships, family, divorce, and sexuality. As part of our commitment, we participate in ongoing research and professional development to better serve our clients.
Counselling in Edmonton
In every action that we take, we are committed to:
- Quality: Ensuring that the psychology services we provide are of the highest quality at every level of interaction and treatment.
- Respect: Respecting the unique experiences, perspectives, and beliefs of individuals, family members, and other people integral to the client experience.
- Transparency: Being fully transparent in all forms of care and communication we use to engage our clients.
- Collaboration: Working collaboratively with clients and other healthcare providers to inspire change; encourage persistence; celebrate success; and advance research, knowledge, and practice.
- Education: Educating clients, the healthcare system, and society to inform and change cultural norms regarding relationship dynamics, sexuality, and its treatments.
Loving Choices Psychology was founded in Edmonton by Jason Jones in 2017 to support individuals, couples and families to live happier lives. From an early age, Jason observed how integral relationships are to our happiness and well-being. Unfortunately, many people suffer and find difficulties in navigating the challenges of relationships, sexuality, family, separation and divorce. Our psychology practice exists to help alleviate human suffering and sensitively provide support in a responsible and sustainable way.